Terms and Conditions/ Disclaimer
Editor-in-Chief/Publishers submitting a request to evaluate the SCI impact factor. The request will be processed by our review team and publishers will receive the Impact Factor within 2-3 month.
International Society for Indexing (ISI) was founded by renowned Researchers and Scientist to evaluate the quality of a Journal. The ISI provides indexing to the major International Journals and Proceedings. SCI maintains the citation indexing of thousands of academic Journals, books, and proceedings. The Impact Factor provided by the Scientific Citation Indexing (SCI) indicates the how much articles are citing the articles of a Journal or proceeding. The Impact Factor (IF) of an academic journal provided by Scientific Citation Indexing is a measure reflecting the average number of citations to recent articles published in that journal.
We are not related with Science Citation Index by Thomson Reuters in any sense. We are very sorry for quiet similar name. We are totally different from Science Citation Index by Thomson Reuters.
SCI Impact Factor computed by International Society for Indexing (ISI)
- This website only publish or transmit material that is not illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libellous, vulgar, obscene, threatening for the private lives of other people, hateful, racist or objectionable in any other way.
- Access to your personal information is restricted to our employees, agents, representatives, service providers, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher, such as societies, for the purposes set forth above.
- Neither we nor any third parties supply any warranty or assurance as to the accuracy, timeliness, presentation, completeness or suitability of the data and components discovered or suggested on this website for any particular reason. You accept that such information and components may comprise inaccuracies or mistakes and we expressly omit liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- This website comprises material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material encompasses, but is not restricted to, the conceive, layout, gaze, look and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in agreement with the copyright observe, which forms part of these periods and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All information (including any links, details about the journals etc.) here is provided on an AS IS basis without any liability whatsoever. It is not guaranteed that the information is 100% accurate though every effort is made to make it as accurate as possible. The website www.sciindexing.com do not take any responsibility for any dispute/inaccuracy and the website will not be liable for any damages that may incur.