Frequently Asked Question
- What is the minimum requirement for evaluation of SCI Impact Factor for your Journal ?
– At least 3 articles must have been published.
– At least one issue has been published
2. How long does the evaluation take?
– Normal Processing : 2-3 months.
– Evaluation on Request : 7 days.
3. What are the costs for SCI Impact Factor evaluation?
– Normal Processing : Free Service.
– Evaluation on Request : The Editorial Staff who decide to use of this option will receive the SCI Impact Factor within 7 days of the fulfilment of the formal conditions. This option carries an evaluation fee of 30 USD.
4. How to submit a journal for indexing?
5. Who can submit a journal for indexing?
-The journal can be submitted by the Publisher or the Editor-in-chief.
6. Which scientific disciplines are covered by Scientific Citation Indexing ?
– All scientific areas.
7. What is the evaluation methodology ?
8. What is your relation to SCI (Science Citation Index) by Thomson Reuters?
– We are not related with Science Citation Index by Thomson Reuters in any sense. We are very sorry for quiet similar name. We are totally different from Science Citation Index by Thomson Reuters .